Monday 12 September 2011

Introduction

First post on a new blog.
So hello one and all.
This blog has been designed to list items on my Bucket List. And to record my experiences in achieving them.
I'm not ill or anything usually people might start a bucket list when they knnow they are going to die but i will one day i just want the rest of my life to be well lived and doing things i want. Because lets face it life can be hard at times with too manny stresses taking control of our lifes.
My list may be short at the moment but its meant to be a list that will keep building
Been ages since i've done a blog with extras like on here i have blogged on Fetcheveryone.com so may be out of practice and remembering things like widgets and all the graphic designy stuff.
Hope you'll enjoy you stay here

No comments:

Post a Comment